Sunday, August 28, 2005

Why am I so frustrated today? 1) He can't just put things away or throw things away...example: fed the dog and now an empty can of dog food is sitting on the counter stinking up the kitchen. I ask him to throw it out. He said he would. 20 mins later, it's still on the counter. 2) Dog was at vet; husband brings collar to vet; and husband loses collar. Does he bother telling me? HECK NO. He waits until I freakin' ask him about it because when I took the dog out, I couldn't find the darn thing around his neck! 3) Took children to pool today. Older one decides to walk out of the kiddie area and up the steps to the hot tub. Husband walks over to child, *(I am watching the whole scenario) and proceeds to talk to him for a minute before child climbs back down the stairs. What the hell took so long? Just tell him he has to come down NOW. There is no chit-chatting. The thing that irritates me to no end is the fact that he is S-L-O-W. Everything he does is slow. He even walks the pace of a turtle. How did I end up with him? When I move three steps forward, he pulls me two steps back. CALGON----TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!

No comments: