Saturday, August 13, 2005

I apologize for not writing in so long. My relationship with my husband is still fragile and we live more like roommates than husband and wife. The problem that I have now is that I've found myself attracted to another man in a very dangerous way. He has already shown interest in me and I want very much to experience his embrace. He's tried to kiss me but I fight the urges at the same time I desire them. It's so difficult. I know in my heart it's wrong, but being in an unhappy marriage seems to justify it, somewhat.
This other man doesn't speak a word of English, which makes it even more unlikely that we would even find something between us. But he tells me that he loves me and that I should forgive him for falling in love with me. (He writes in Spanish and I translate using the internet.) What I want to do doesn't jive with what I SHOULD do. Is it possible that love IS the universal language?

No comments: